Discussion 1: From your reading in this/these Chapters answer/complete the following questions: number answers.
1. What were Gordon Allport’s contributions to the personality?
2. What is a personality “Trait”?
3. What is the Trait Approach? Define.
4. What were Henry Murray’s contributions to understanding of the personality?
5. What were Raymond Cattell’s contributions to understanding the personality?
6. What is a factor analysis?
7. What is the “Big Five”? Define its characteristics.
8. What are 2 criticisms of the Trait Approach? What are 2 positive aspects of the Trait Approach?
9. What are achievement goals? Why are they important to the personality?
10. Define a Type A personality.
11 Define a Type B personality.
What is social anxiety?
What are some of the characteristics of socially anxious people, according to your textbook?
Define Evaluation Apprehension. Why is it important to our understanding of social anxiety?
Define Emotional Affectivity.
What is dispositional optimism? How does it influence our personalities?
ASK SUPPORT FOR LOGIN DETAILS
The post What were Henry Murray’s contributions to understanding of the personality?Discuss appeared first on Essay Quoll.