What technological predictions did William Gibson have for the future?
– Were the technologies described realistically?
– Is humanity affected positively or negatively by these technologies
– What kind of impact could they have on society
The role internet and or cyberspace have in human evolution/development
– The negative effects of the internet on humans
– The positive effects of the internet on humans
– My personal opinion on the long term effects of these technologies on humanity
The relationship between humans and our technology
– Humans created the technology, but can humans outgrow technology
– Does technology define us, humans?
Does the novel predict humankind’s dependency on technology?
Was Neuromancer a catalyst for more scientific advancements?
The post What technological predictions did William Gibson have for the future?Discuss appeared first on Essay Hotline.