Career exploration and planning is a continuing theme in our curriculum. Select the best starting point for this assignment, complete appropriate activities, and prepare a one page report, single-spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs.
- What is your experience with the UMUC Career Services?
- Explore the web site as your initial visit or to prepare for this assignment as an update.
- If you are not a job seeker, highlight UMUC Career Quest resources to recommend to others.
- Explain how our course, ACCT 323 Federal Income Tax I, relates to your academic and career goals, including certifications such as the CMA, CFE, CPA exam and / or graduate programs.
Completion of this report illustrates your goals as they relate to our class, in the framework of career exploration and planning.
- define and explain the legislative process; define what makes a good tax and the uses of tax policy
- complete proper tax research using statutory and administrative sources of tax laws.
- evaluate and communicate the tax implications of financial and business decisions and transactions in a clear and concise manner for planning and compliance.
- complete a basic individual tax return using a standard 1040 and the appropriate schedules.
- research and apply the roles and responsibilities of tax professionals relating to ethical and professional standards.
The post What is your experience with the UMUC Career Services? Explore the web site as your initial visit or to prepare for this assignment as an update. appeared first on Essay Hotline.