In order to cope with food controversies and accidents, the food industry is getting more customer-oriented and needs quicker reaction times to meet their supply and demands. Good traceability systems help to reduce the manufacture and delivery of potentially hazardous or low-quality goods which helps avoid incident such as the “Tesco horse burger scandal” from occurring.
The Tesco horse burger controversy is the largest food scandal of the twenty-first century, resulting in the recall of tens of millions of burgers and beef items in Europe and shows the important of having a good traceability system in all of the supermarket supply chain.
• How food supply chain traceability system work in the UK
• Why is food supply chain important for UK supermarket?
• Research CONTEMPORARY ISSUES in the food supply chain.
• How scandals such as “Tesco horse burger scandal” and other scandals can be avoided and consequence to the supermarket
• What can be done to improve traceability system in the food supply chain ( example: proposing new model such as RFID etc)
• (Feel free to add additional information)
• (Minimum 40 citation)
The post What can be done to improve traceability system in the food supply chain.Explain appeared first on Essay Quoll.