This is a paper that is focusing on the student to state your research from Working Hypothesis Assignment. The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the assessment description to follow:
State your research from Working Hypothesis Assignment
1. Firstly, state your research question. (From the Topic, Question, Problem, and Working Hypothesis Assignment)
2. Secondly, provide a rationale for pursuing your line of inquiry. Your rationale will serve to convince the reader that your subject is worth studying – i.e. its significance. It will also explain how your research contributes to one or more historiographical debates or conversations. (draws on the secondary sources identified in your secondary source bibliography and annotations from Week 5)
3. Thirdly, describe your primary source/s. (draws on your primary source analysis from Week 4)
4. Fourthly, explain the methodology you will employ in this project. What are the types of sources that you are using, and how do you plan to analyze them to prove your thesis.
5. Also, provide a detailed outline of your paper. See Turabian, chapter six ( section 6.2.1 on pp. 67-68) for a model and example of how to construct a detailed outline. (See the final draft of the original research paper assignment for structure)
6. Include a bibliography. You should provide a bibliography of the main secondary sources you are using in your research project.
Statement of your research question/summary of your topic. (1/2 page)
Rationale/Historiography (3-4 pages)
Description of your primary source/Methods for analysis (1/2-1 page)
Outline of your Paper (1 page)
Bibliography (1-2 pages) – this should be single-spaced
Remember, ensure that the pages are exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.
Click Here To Download
The post State your research from Working Hypothesis Assignment appeared first on AssignmentHub.