Argumentative essay arguing the cons of virtual learning. Must construct a sound argument that (1) follows either the Toulmin or Rogerian approach; (2) engages opposition; and (3) appeals to ethos, logos, and pathos, by appealing to their values and better natures.
• Must be 3-4 pages in length
• Must include 2-3 properly cited (in-text and on Work Cited page) credible and reliable sources.
• Each paragraph should consist of 6-8 sentences.
• First person should only be used to build solidarity with readers. Second person should only be used to call readers to action. Otherwise use third person.
• Must adhere to MLA formatting standards, including spacing, page numbering, headings, etc.
The post Prepare an argumentative essay arguing the cons of virtual learning. appeared first on Essay Quoll.