1. Summarize the concept of the article.
2. Why do smart leaders underperform in leadership roles?
3. How would you keep up productivity and performance in a world that is working remotely and from home? Explain.
4. Imagine yourself leading a department that is very busy with things to do, how would you prioritize your work and be an effective leader at the same time?
5. You are the Manager of a big company, one of your junior staff members is constantly making errors on her job. This is affecting her team members who have to stay late to correct things and also customers who rely on accurate and quick product information and shipping. How will you go about correcting this staff member to bring her performance up to standards?
The post Overloaded Circuits: Why Smart People Underperform first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.