Individual Storyboard: Week 6 in the seminar class. You are required to prepare a one-page storyboard to showcase what you plan to film in your Digital Presentation. You will have 5 minutes to talk through what you plan to include in your video. This should be in a storyboard format. This forms part of your Summative Assessment.
This should be visually stimulating as well as informative and cover the requirements of the Digital Presentation. Your storyboard should include:
- The innovation concept (introduce and explain the proposed customer-facing innovation)
- Who the innovation is targeted at?
- The sequence of the video within frames
- Consider the music you will use and why
- Discuss your reasoning for visual choices
- Discuss timings for each frame of the video
This is your opportunity to receive formative feedback on your proposed digital presentation. Rehearse and time your presentation to no longer than 5 minutes. See Moodie for a detailed brief. (Links to L03)
LCF is an Advanced Signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). This unit references UN Sustainable Development
Goal number 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure and
Goal number 12: Responsible Consumption and Production.
The post Individual Storyboard: Week 6 in the seminar class. You are required to prepare a one-page storyboard to showcase appeared first on The Writer.