• What are volcanic hazards associated with the mega eruption (Minoan eruption) and the submarine volcano (Kolumbo) compare them
• If another Plinian eruption like the Minoan eruption occurred again which areas in the north of Crete would the tsunami affect?
• If the Santorini volcano erupted and created Ash plumes, what cities in the east would it affect?
• What is the stratigraphic sequence of the Minoan eruption?
• Examine data from past eruptions and determine which towns and villages within Santorini have been impacted by pyroclastic flows & volcanic bombs and determine which of these towns and villages would be affected if an eruption was to occur again
• Distinguish which elements were found in the ash deposits caused by the mega Minoan eruption?
• Use past tsunami data to determine which towns and villages would be at risk from a tsunami wave of 10m
The post If the Santorini volcano erupted and created Ash plumes, what cities in the east would it affect?Discuss appeared first on Essay Quoll.