Design and implement appropriate risk management procedures.
By means of a case study demonstrate your skills and competency in raising awareness in the industry to prevent/alleviate/diminish the probability/possibility of such an event from occurring in the future
Area of consideration:
1. Identify an incident that qualifies to be reported (RIDDOR)
2. Identify and illustrate clearly six causes for this incident and produce a risk assessment and matrix to that effect.
3. Identify the limitations in the existing method statement and produce an addendum to accommodate the limitations.
4. Produce six slides identifying the issues that mandate better and more specific training required to alleviate the particular incident – Explain each slide as if presenting to a group
5. Using the CDM 2015 guidelines produce a two-page construction phase plan.
6. Demonstrate awareness and implementation of the safety policies by means of a POSTER. The poster is to be formatted for A1 size, but printed out as a hard copy in A3 size. It should only contain six words
The post Identify the limitations in the existing method statement and produce an addendum to accommodate the limitations. appeared first on Essay Quoll.