This essay is part of a module called social science and modern business 2. most/majority of the information should be taken from the additional materials provided however the internet can be used when necessary. the time limit and deadline is crucial please.
the essay can/should include:
– What is money
– Explain the positioning of money
Explain what is bank debt
– Explain money as bank debt
– Identify the nominal properties of money.
– Discuss the notion of value.
– Explore the nature of money and identify it as positioned bank debt
– Outline the nature of debt
– Explaining the nominal features of money by reference to social positioning theory
– Discuss the manner in which bank debt acquired the required capacities to be positioned as a successful money.
– Note that the positioning perspectives opens up the possibility of making a meaningful distinction between money and cash
– Discuss How bank debt get positioned as money
– Discuss the fact that Lawson argues that the thing currently positioned as money is state backed bank debt.
– Explain how Modern money is such that this debt relationship is sufficiently trusted for it not to require the existence of a redeemable item.
– Explain how This positioned bank debt, as unobservable, requires markers such as cash and electronic representations. But bank debt is money, not the markers.
– Discuss the constitution of the money position
The post Explore the nature of money and identify it as positioned bank debt appeared first on Accredited Research Writers.