Choose to answer ONE of the following questions:
1. Explain the importance of the Monroe Doctrine, after critically analysing its historical context and content, also in light of different interpretations and theories.
2. Explain US foreign policy between the Civil War and World War One, and critically analyse its aspects of both isolationism and expansionism.
3. Explain the US policy during World War One, also in light of Wilson’s proposals and plans.
4. What happened between World War One and Two? Did US isolationism in the 1920s and 1930s contribute to the outbreak of the Second?
5. What were the US war aims in World War Two? Answer critically.
6. What are the main causes of the Cold War? Answer critically and in light of different approaches.
7. What was the Truman Doctrine? Answer by referring to its context and in light of different views on its motives and purposes.
8. Select three key episodes in the early history of the Cold War and explain why, in your view, they are particularly important.
The post Explain US foreign policy between the Civil War and World War One, and critically analyse its aspects of both isolationism and expansionism. appeared first on Essay Hotline.