1. How are properties assessed for tax purposes in New York City?
2. How are property taxes computed based upon the assessment?
3. When are property taxes levied?
4. When must the property taxes be paid?
5. What occurs when payment is delinquent?
6. What is the appeals process if you believe the assessment is wrong?
7. Does New York State have any caps on the amount that property taxes can increase in a given year?
Thoroughly explain property taxes generally, then apply your information to calculate the property taxes on a house valued at $100,000. Write your findings in a short paper. Must be around 2 two pages long, apa format, double spaced.
The post Does New York State have any caps on the amount that property taxes can increase in a given year? appeared first on Accredited Research Writers.