DEVELOPMENT OF ARGUMENT (25%)
● Does the text develop the main ideas of the argument logically and coherently?
● Does it show evidence of critical analysis and debate?
● Does it suggest diversity of opinion (comparative or counter-arguments written by other
authors, e.g. a balanced and objective viewpoint)?
● Does it contain topical and relevant research material?
● Does it illustrate depth and diversity in researching techniques?
● Does it cite 10 different key authors (from different sources) and include borrowed quotes that
are relevant within the context of the argument?
● Does it indicate an acceptable tertiary level in the use of grammar, syntax and language
● Is it cogent, concise and clear?
PERTINENCE OF VISUAL SUPPORT (20%)
● Do the visuals complement and support the argument presented?
● Have you provided a visual analysis of several works?
● Are the quotes properly documented using the author/date method (Harvard), ie in-text
● Have page numbers been included in the majority of references cited?
● Is the bibliography or list of references correctly listed?
The post Does it indicate an acceptable tertiary level in the use of grammar, syntax and language skills? Does it illustrate depth and diversity in researching techniques? appeared first on Essay Hotline.