For this Assignment, you will write a 4-page paper about choosing measures for psychological research. You will also identify and summarize a psychological measure that researchers in your specialization (ABA) use when conducting research.
Be sure to address the following:
Part 1. Discuss the validity and reliability factors researchers should consider when choosing a measure.
• Differentiate between psychological measures with evidence of high validity and reliability versus low validity and reliability.
• Examine test-retest reliability, parallel-forms reliability, and split-half reliability.
• Analyze what it means for scores on a psychological measure to be accurate.
• Examine each of the following forms of validity: face, content, criterion-related, and construct validity.
• Discuss three or more ethical considerations that relate to choosing a psychological measure.
Part 2. Identify and Describe a Psychological Measure
• Describe a psychological measure that researchers use in your specialization area .
Describe the construct it measures.
Describe the format of the measure.
• Examine strengths and limitations of the measure, given the qualitative and quantitative evidence available.
• Explore one way you could use this measure in a research setting.
The Assignment should:
Utilize a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources.
Use correct APA formatting per the current APA Publication Manual (7th Edition).
Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Be written in Standard English and be clear, specific, and error-free.
Your paper should include:
Main Body of the paper
4 Pages in length
The post Discuss three or more ethical considerations that relate to choosing a psychological measure. appeared first on Essay Quoll.