This essay is part of a module called social science and modern business 2. most/majority of the information should be taken from the additional materials provided however the internet can be used when necessary.
the essay can/should include:
– What is money
– Explain the positioning of money
– Explain what is bank debt
– Explain money as bank debt
– Identify the nominal properties of money.
– Discuss the notion of value.
– Explore the nature of money and identify it as positioned bank debt
– Outline the nature of debt
– Explaining the nominal features of money by reference to social positioning theory
– Discuss the manner in which bank debt acquired the required capacities to be positioned as a successful money.
– Note that the positioning perspectives opens up the possibility of making a meaningful distinction between money and cash
– Discuss How bank debt get positioned as money
– Discuss the fact that Lawson argues that the thing currently positioned as money is state backed bank debt.
– Explain how Modern money is such that this debt relationship is sufficiently trusted for it not to require the existence of a redeemable item.
– Explain how This positioned bank debt, as unobservable, requires markers such as cash and electronic representations. But bank debt is money, not the markers.
– Discuss the constitution of the money position
The post Discuss the manner in which bank debt acquired the required capacities to be positioned as a successful money. appeared first on Essay Quoll.