Watch the film Pina. After your viewing, please write a 2-3 page reflection paper in MLA format.
You may write in 1st person. Remember, I want your thoughts and opinions. Please do not look up what a
dance or film critic has published about the movie. In your reflection, please address the following points:
– What was the most memorable dance section to you? Why?
– How is the choreography of Pina Bausch different from dance you’ve seen before? How is it the same?
– How would you describe the relationship between Pina Bausch and her dancers?
– How would you describe Pina Bausch’s choreography to someone who has never seen it?
– Do you enjoy this type of dance? Why or why not?
Link to Pina on Amazon:
PINA(2011) by Wim Wenders
The post Dance class: reflection paper on Pina first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.